שרשור תמונות ראשון

Arana

מנהל
שרשור תמונות ראשון../images/Emo70.gif

אתם מוזמנים לשרשר הנה תמונות החביבות עליכם מהסרטים. אני אתחיל (דההה
) עם תמונתם של פאראמיר ואיאווין, שאת חתונתם נוכל לראות (hopefully) בגרסה המורחבת

Arana

מנהל
חלק מהסצינה האהובה עליי

פיפין שר לדנתור בזמן שפאראמיר מסתער על אוסגיליאת'

Arana

מנהל
ופאראמיר בתחילת הסצינה הזו

ולמי ששכח את הטקסט:
(Pippin is kneeling before Denethor's throne, swearing his service. Faramir stands and watches.) Pippin: Here do I swear fealty and service to Gondor, in peace or war, in living or dying, from...from this hour henceforth, until my lord release me, or death take me. Denethor: (stands up with an amused smile on his face) And I shall not forget it, nor fail to reward that which is given. (Denethor extends his hand, on which there is a ring; Pippin kisses it reluctantly.) Fealty with love, valor with honor, (looking at Faramir) disloyalty with vengeance. (Denethor then goes and sits at a table on which there is a platter of fruit and meats. Pippin stands.) Denethor: (to Faramir) I do not think we should so lightly abandon the outer defenses. Defenses that your brother long held intact. Faramir: What would you have me do? Denethor: I will not yield the river and Pelennor unfought. Osgiliath must be retaken. Faramir: My Lord, Osgiliath is overrun. Denethor: Much must be risked in war. Is there a captain here who still has the courage to do his lord's will? (Pippin looks at Denethor, then turns to look at Faramir, confused. Faramir watches his father with a saddened expression.) Faramir: (voice breaking) You wish now that our places had been exchanged. That I had died and Boromir had lived. (Denethor is silent before answering, the expression on his face serious.) Denethor: (as if to himself) Yes, I wish that. (Denethor brings a goblet to his lips and drinks. Faramir looks at his father, tears forming in his eyes.) Faramir: Since you are robbed of Boromir, I will do what I can in his stead. (Faramir bows to his father and turns to leave. Pippin watches as Faramir limps away. Denethor merely sits with the wine goblet in his hands and is silent. Faramir stops and turns to look at Denethor.) Faramir: If I should return, think better of me, father. Denethor: (coldly and doesn't look up) That will depend on the manner of your return.​
התסריט כולו באתר המועצה של אלרונד

ThePiper

סורי שלא הבאתי איתי תמונה...

סתם רציתי להגיד שאחרי שראיתי את הסרט השלישי קראתי שוב (בפעם המיליון) את הספר השלישי ודמיינתי לעצמי את הסצינה הזאת... פשוט קורע לב! פאראמיר המסכן =(

LeAnNe

../images/Emo7.gifזה חלק ממש עצוב../images/Emo182.gif../images/Emo62.gif

Arana

מנהל
תמונה של דורין בשבילך../images/Emo140.gif../images/Emo26.gif

לא מהסרטים אמנם, אבל who knows...

*תפוז לא רוצה להוסיף תמונות.

אני כל הזמן מנסה וזה לא מצליח..גרר..ואני עוד שרציתי לפתוח גלריה.

Arana

מנהל
קטע מדהים מהגרסה המורחבת

(ותודות למנהלת החדשה גם ראיתי אותה
) של משפ' דנתור באוסגיליאת'.

Arana

מנהל
כל קטע עם פאראמיר אהוב עליי

אני כבר לא יכולה לחכות לבתי המרפא בגרסה המורחבת של RotK ולמי שלא מאמין שהקטע הזה יהיה שם, אז הנה הוכחה מס 1...

Ridds

../images/Emo12.gif

YES! נפלא! בכל הכנות לא חשבתי שיכניסו את בתי המרפא...

Arana

מנהל
חוגגים../images/Emo70.gif (חבל שעוד מעט כולם ימותו)

Arana

מנהל
"וכשאתה עומד על הצריח,

אל תשכח לחייך למצלמה"...

למעלה