All I need to get done

odelial

All I need to get done

I've heard that olim have to go to alot of different government offices to take care of alot of bureacratic procedures. How will I know whether I've done everything I'm supposed to?​

JUDLOUISE

Govt Offices

There is no doubt that there is bureacracy in Israel, but the positive side is that once you have taken care of the necessary government offices, you know that as a resident you are "taken care of". That is Israelis feel protected and needed - it is a mutual relationship benefiting both sides. The main problem are not the government offices but the language barrier. Once you master the language, it is not so complicated. If you are in the Greater Tel Aviv area, I would be able to accompany you to the government offices if language skills are not satisfactory. The main problems are driving license, health insurance, and education frameworks. If you are from the US or Canada, the organizaton called - Association for Americans and Canadians in Israel- have counselors who can answer all these questions. Any specific questions? Sincerely, [email protected]

למעלה