Education frameworks

odelial

Education frameworks

Are there special education frameworks available for my child? Do I need to live anywhere specific, or are there facilities throughout the country​

JUDLOUISE

Education frameworks

After living in Israel over 40 years, and the mother of a handicapped son, I have some experience in the area of special education. There are special education frameworks all over the country. However, no doubt that you are better off in a larger urban area where there are large population centers and better facilities for the handicapped. The area of special education is certainly not as developed as some countries in the West, but as the Neurologist who diagnosed my son at the age of 2, "don't let the handicap of your son prevent you from your dream of settling in Israel". It is certainly a complicated subject and depends alot on the handicap. I would be pleased to help if you send details of age, education, diagnosis etc. Perhaps a special trip by one of the parents to see the facilities would be desirable. In any case, I am available to help. Sincerely, [email protected]

למעלה