עדכונים-הודעות-חדשות שקיבלתי במייל

Jen74

עדכונים-הודעות-חדשות שקיבלתי במייל

שבת שלום

מביאה לכם כאן דברים ששלחו לי במייל בכל הקשור לאלביס.
מוזמנים לפרסם גם אתם אם קיבלתם מיילים מעניינים על אלביס, גרייסלנד, ליסה-מארי וכל מה שסובב את אלביס בחייו ולאחר מותו.

שבוע טוב

Jen74

"אלביס לפני גרייסלנד"

וזאת ההודעה שקיבלתי במייל (תרגום לעברית מיד לאחר ההודעה המקורית)

נשלח מאת:
[email protected]
(elvis before graceland)

Very little has been known about Elvis' life as a truck driver, until the publication of "Elvis Before Graceland" in 2013.

The book is a unique treasure trove of photos, documents, and facts about his early life, and the fans would love to read it.

It is exclusively available on amazon.com, and it has an extensive preview.

Best regards,

"Elvis Before Graceland" Staff

מעט מאוד היה ידוע על חייו של אלביס כנהג משאית, עד להוצאה לאור של "אלביס לפני גרייסלנד" ב-2013.
הספר הוא אוצר בלום ייחודי של תמונות, מסמכים ועובדות אודות שנות חייו המוקדמות והמעריצים יאהבו לקרוא זאת.
הספר נמצא בבלעדיות באתר "אמזון" - amazon.com - ויש לו הקדמה נרחבת.
בברכה,
צוות "אלביס לפני גרייסלנד"

Jen74

בקשה מנערה בת 17 לעזור לה בעבודת מחקר

נתקבל מאת:
Sara Corón‏
[email protected]

Buenos días, me presento. Soy una chica de 17 años que esta realizando un trabajo de investigación sobre el fenómeno fan. Actualmente estoy tratando los clubes de fans y me gustaría saber si podríais ayudarme. Tan solo tendrías que contestar una pequeña entrevista que enviaría por email y ya esta. Muchas gracias de antemano.

Hello, I introduce myself. I'm a girl of 17 who is doing a research paper on the fan phenomenon. I'm currently trying the clubs fans ans I want to know if couls you help me. So, you'd just answer a short interview that I send you by email, and itha's it. Thanks very much in advance.

זה המייל שהגיע וזה התרגום שלו לעברית:
שלום, אני מציגה את עצמי. אני נערה בת 17 שעורכת מחקר על תופעת המעריצים/הערצה.
כרגע אני מנסה את מועדוני המעריצים ואני רוצה לדעת אם תוכל/י לעזור לי.
אז את/ה רק תעני על ראיון קצר שאני אשלח לך באימייל, וזהו זה.
תודה רבה מראש.

ואלו השאלות בראיון הקצר שהיא שלחה לי בהמשך לתשובתי שאשמח לקחת חלק במחקר שלה:
- How you decide to start the fan club ? When? How old were you in these moment?
- What is the purpose of your organization?
- People have associated this club that age are in general? Some predominant genre ?
- Do you organize yourselves events ( meetups , concerts ... )? If you organize yourselves meetups or gatherings, that what you doing in them?
- How many partners are ? (number)
- The fans asociate to this fan club, have to pay any money? Which? If yes, which do you with this money?
- That way you have shall notably with partners ?
- Do you have any way to count visits to the website?
- You sell or you have merchandising (shirts, sheets ... ) for your club?
- The time you spend on the website?
- Are you associated with some other fan club ?
- Do you have known the famous person ?
- Do you have noticed a high degree of fanaticism in your club environment ? ( I mean if you have seen a lot of ' crazy ' among fans or fans who would arrive has to do anything for his idol )

Thannks!

עוד לא הספקתי להחזיר לה תגובה עם תשובות לשאלות ולמעשה, עדיין לא עברתי על כל השאלות בעיון.
מה אתם/ן הייתם/ן עונים/ות?

Jen74

מבט חדש על אלביס - דרך העיינים של אד היל

A new look at Elvis Presley

Elvis through the eyes of Ed Hill

Elvis fans worldwide have a new reason to rejoice. Never before seen memoirs of Elvis are being released by the Tennessee Star Journal newspaper in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
The memoirs are from the personal journal of Ed Hill. Ed, as all true Elvis fans know, was a member of J.D. Sumner and The Stamps quartet which backed Elvis the last seven years he toured and recorded. Ed is also remembered as the voice that closed every Elvis concert with the words; "Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building. Thank you and good night!"
The Tennessee Star Journal obtained the memoirs from the owner of the Elvis Museum in Pigeon Forge (http://elvishollywoodlegendsmuseum.yolasite.com/). The introductory article began this week and will be followed by a new article (memoir) weekly. If you do not have access to the actual newspaper, it can be viewed on the newspaper’s website at http://www.tnsjournal.com/ and also go to the paper’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.comtennesseestarjournal/) to like the memoirs.
Advise your fan club members so they can enjoy this new material on Elvis.
Jim Callicott
Managing Editor

תרגום בהמשך... מיד כשאתפנה.

למעלה