סקירה: MYV☆POPS
- רקע

alice123

פששש אחלה סקירה ממש ../images/Emo45.gif

כל הכבוד D: ממש עושה חשק לשמוע את האלבום ^^ ו-Kimi ni Negai wo אכן שיר מצויין ונוגע

Envious

כל הכבוד!! D:

היה ממש כייף לקרוא הכל! והעיצוב של הכתיבה יצא מגניב XD בקיצור ננסה לרכוש T_T

מ א י י ק

יש לי את הדיסק בזכות חן(היקארו)->

והוא ממש מעולההההההההההההההההההההה

alice123

../images/Emo23.gifmiyavi-itoshii hito ../images/Emo23.gif

אממ במקרה בדיוק מצאתי את התרגום לשיר ופשוט הייתי חייבת לשים את זה פה כי זה פשוט שיר יפיפה ~ My love, don't cry, show me your smile. I see your tears, but didn't I tell you that I love you? My love, everything is alright. The things that make you sad are gone. Those times you are lonely, I am lonely too. My love, these sealed eyes that have yet to open are not a good thing. That sleep is bad because I say "I like you as you are, as you are. My love. It's not "I will die for you," but "I will live for you" that you should do. Of course you'll come with me to this place and that place. Do me the favor of loving me more because that abundance of love is good. My love, my love. Even if, for example, we were reborn, because this self of mine would be there, "that" you would also be there. So I'll say the same words [things] again Always, always. אוויי מיאבי
מכורה שכמותי ^^;;

SuLeRu

הינה תרגום מלא של השיר

היינה התרגום המלא לשיר kimi ni negai wo NOTE: I did not translate this. My friend sent me these through aim. Where she got them, I have no idea. However, I've seen the exact same set of lyrics replicated all over the internet, so if these are yours, there's no reason to get mad only at me >_> As the dream of that day fades, Dust creates a picture of the distant future I can see that you are always there My wish didn't come true and dimmed with each day, I took a detour down a street and heard a familiar voice Now I am here. What have I done? What haven't I done? From now on I will always ask myself these questions. How many times has the door to my heart been opened? Only fond memories of you appear there I always loved you. More than that, yes it was more than that I took a stance. And now, I will never change, I love you. On that day the beautiful stars in the night sky The two of us standing together wishing I lost the wish of that moment, however This time I will always continue to think about and remember it. And now, if I think about the wish, I am glad But why isn't God here? When you became a star, at that moment I took an oath I don't need God. You are there, you exist You are not here in this town And today as usual, I hear the busy clattering peacefully seeming to come to an end. The months and years quickly pass by Softly, in the changing seasons I look up to the night sky and once again think of that day. And, I softly wish. You told me "It will be alright, you can stand alone" But I am not alone. Yes, I live in a part of you. And you will always live in me. So, like that moment we were side-by-side, watching When I wish upon you, my wish to you...

SuLeRu

נכון

בבקשה השיר מדהים כשה קראתי ת'תגום לא האמנתי שזה מיאבי שר.... זה מהמם

Anifrit

סקירה מדהימה! O:

ממש כל הכבוד ^^ ורציתי לשאול, במידה ואני מזמינה את הדיסק מחו"ל, מה ההבדל בין הגירסה היפנית/ קוראנית/ טייוונית? פשוט ההבדל במחירים דיי משמעותי... ויש מצב שהדיסק כבר הגיע או יגיע בזמן הקרוב לUFO?

sonaku

../images/Emo45.gif זה לחץ חברתי!! XDDD

טוב נו זה לא.. כןכן,גם אני אוהבת את מיאבי. אבל אני מוכרחה לציין שאהבתי אותו כשהוא היה יותר..קשוח!!!!!!!1 XD וואה,אני לא היחידה עם סוג דם של ABC? *_*

Envious

אומיגוד!!הוא התחיל להיות עצמאי

ביום הולדת שלי $@(@!*$!@@#
*ממשיכה לקרוא*

SShiRaS

אחלה סקירה!!!

*קופצת על חנוש* מי לאב יה! ^_^ מיאבי מלך :X.. וגם אתה!

למעלה