ה-משחק השבועי- חפש את המילה!

shlomitzi

../images/Emo240.gif../images/Emo240.gifה-משחק השבועי- חפש את המילה!../images/Emo240.gif

טוב אז המשחק השבוע הוא לא קל, אבל פשוט. השבוע אתם תצטרכו למצוא כמה שיותר שירים עם המילה... love ולא רק בכותרת. איך משחקים? כותבים את המשפטים שלכם (בלי להעתיק!!) ואם אתם רוצים להוסיף אתם פשוט מגיבים לתגובה הראשונית שלכם. יש לצטט את כל המשפט כדי שזה ייחשב לכם כנקודה, מותר לכתוב כמה פעמים שרוצים מכל שיר העיקר שזה מכיל את המילה. ותעשו טובה, בלי רמאויות ובלי לחפש בגוגל כי זה לא חוכמה. מותר לחפש אם לא בטוחים במשפט המדוייק אבל תנסו בשביל הכיף שלא. תהנו ושהטוב ביותר ינצח

SaintJohn

Never Loved a Girl

the way that I loved you שלומית, אפשר כמה שורות באותה תגובה, נכון? או שהתכוונת שבכל תגובה יהיה רק אחד?

shlomitzi

לא ברור שאפשר כמה שורות שרוצים באותה תגובה

בכוונה הייתה שאפשר להוסיף עוד אם נזכרים בעוד אח"כ או שאין זמן למצוא הכל באותו הזמן, רק שתעשו את זה כתגובה להודעה המקורית אחרת זה יהיה מלבלב.

SaintJohn

I love you 'cause your deuces are wild

like a double shot of love is so fine *Your love is legendary Love's four letters, ain't in my dictionary *And when I woke up I was all alone makin' love to the crack of dawn So yo, I beg, yo pardon Sir, the gangster of love rides again *Love has got on me down, a tear just hit the ground * Young lust, there's no time for lovin' *I got a main love now, for 25 week *your lovin' squeaks, and I'm ready, so ready אני אמשיך מאוחר יותר

SaintJohn

Up in smoke, you lost another lover

Love is like the last licks out of Hendrix Love is like a warm gun on a cold night *It took a sunset to get me to see, that all I really needed was your love to, yeah, forever shine on me *What kind of love are you on? *The Loves you lost were all in vein, the past lives on inside youre brain *Pink is the love you discover Pink, it was love a first sight I want to be your lover, I, I wanna wrap you with rubber *Well, well, well, it feels just like I'm fallin' in love

SaintJohn

Now you found the mother's

love for all the others, the pushers and the shovers was the life to lead *I'm in love, and I don't know if I can face the night

Shani Tyler

../images/Emo8.gif

love is like the right dress on the wrong girl you never know what you're gonna find i was cryin when i met you, now i'm tryin to forget you, your love is sweet misery.... god i love, the sweet taste of india
my favorite thing thqat drives me wild is when a city girl walk a country mile for the boy she loves god bless the child inside the gurls of summer (ניראה לי שזה הולך ככה..) love in an elevator wasn't me that she was foolin cuz she knew what she was doin and i knew that love was here to stay ואינלי כוח עודדד

fallin' in love is so hard on the knees

'cause your love is like a thorn without a rose ואיך הולך השיר היללני הזה של סטיבן?

adili6

אני שמחה

חשבתי עליו כל היום שאני רוצה לכתוב את השורה הזאתי בפורום, ואז כשעשיתי את זה הוא פשוט יצא לי מהראש חחח

למעלה