תחרות הציטוט הגדולה

../images/Emo41.gifתחרות הציטוט הגדולה../images/Emo41.gif

מהיום תתחיל תחרות הציטוט,שתמשך כמה ימים לכל היותר. כל אחד מכם יפרסם פה את שלושת הציטוטים האהובים עליו בכל סרט. אחריי זה נבחר את "ה"ציטוט של כל סרט,ונצביע לאחד מן השלושה.ואז התחרות האחרונה,שנבחר את הציטוט הגדול של שלושת הסרטים[תערך ביום שבת]. נסו לחשוב היטב לפניי שאתם מצביעים,שי יש הרבה משפטים. התחרות תערך בשעות אח"הצ. והיום,הסרט הראשון.בחרו את שלושת הציטוטים האהובים עליכם הראשון,והנה הסקריפט לעזור לכם. http://www.council-of-elrond.com/fotrse.html חוקים: 1.אין להגיב על התגובה של מישהו אחר,כגון "מה???אני שונא את זה!!!" 2.אין לשנות דעה:"בעצם אני רוצה את זה.לא את זה,רגע..אני מעדיף את הציטוט ההוא." There's plenty for the both of us, may the best quotation win! מ-ת-ח-י-ל-י-ם!

ההצבעה שלי../images/Emo13.gif

<<Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.>> השני: <<Gimli: Soon, Master Elf, you will enjoy the fabled hospitality of the Dwarves! Roaring fires, malt beer, ripe meat off the bone. This, my friend, is the home of my cousin, Balin.>> השלישי: <<Haldir: Caras Galadhon...the heart of Elvendom on earth. Realm of the Lord Celeborn and of Galadriel, Lady of Light.>>

פרפר15

הנה שלי

<<Sam: <dripping wet> I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise! "Don’t you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don’t mean to! I don’t mean to.>>

ושניי הציטוטים הנוספים שלך-->

<<Frodo: I will take it! I will take it!>> <<Frodo: I will take the Ring to Mordor. Though-- I do not know the way.>>

פרפר15

אופס לא שמתי לב כן

אני פשוט מבואסת כי נישברה לי היום הקלטת של שני צריחים
<<Frodo: I will take it! I will take it!>> <<Frodo: I will take the Ring to Mordor. Though-- I do not know the way (זה ביחד) <<Gandalf: The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udûn

זה השלושה הסופיים שלך.

ומתנצל על הקלטת.משתתף בצערך ומקווה שתעשי לה יופי של הלוויה.

../images/Emo26.gif

<<Gollum: My Precioussssss>> <<Strider: Are you frightened?>> <<Frodo: Yes.>> <<Strider: Not nearly frightened enough. I know what hunts you.>> <<Galadriel: Farewell, Frodo Baggins. I give you the light of Earendil, our most beloved star.>> <<Galadriel: May it be a light for you, in dark places, when all other lights go out.>>

../images/Emo47.gif

Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day, WE FIGHT! by all that you hold dear, on this good earth, i bid you STAND! Men of the West

אוקי. אחד הקטעים הכי יפים בסרט!!

כמובן... בורמיר aragorn: i do not know what strengh is in my blood but i swear to you, i will not let the white city fall, ner our people fail. boromir: i would have followed you, my brother, my captian, my king!!!!

Arana

מנהל
אחחח, קטע ממש טוב!

כאן רואים שהוא התאפס בסופו של דבר, לעבור מ-"Gondor has no king, Gomdor needs no king" ללקרוא לאראגורן My King... יש לו יותר שכל מאבא שלו, זה בטוח.

p r u d e n s

המ.../images/Emo182.gif../images/Emo144.gif|מרי|

לוראיתי את הראשון.
. אבל אני אראה בקרוב (אפריל נחשב לקרוב?)

שלי...:

And into this Ring, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. "One Ring to rule them all." My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil

moe777

שלי...

אם חייבים להצטמצם למשפט וחצי מכל חלק, אלה הם האהובים עליי מכל: FOTR: (FRODO: You're late.) GANDALF: [sternly]: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. TTT: (PIPPIN: And whose side are you on?) TREEBEARD: Side? I am on nobody's side. Because nobody is on my side, little Orc. Nobody cares for the woods anymore. TROTK: FRODO: I am glad you are with me, Samwise Gamgee, here at the end of all things... קיטש, קיטש. אבל בשביל זה אנחנו כאן

•aniviel•

דורין.. הן לא יכולות לכתוב..

ותשמור את מה שהן אמרו למתי שתהיה התחרות?

למעלה