***Mr. Vegas***

***Mr. Vegas***

A few months ago, I-Wayne mentioned an artist to me. He told me he was blazing, and I would be hearing about him soon. Of course, mi neva doubt him. Why would I? Sunny Spoon told me about him also. Ok...that's two. I figured, this artist mus possess something special for everyone to be bigging him up this way. Recently Bascom X brought some cd's of this artist, and I won't even lie. I wasn't really paying attention to the cd because I was caught up dealing with the press event for Fantan and Bascom. Suh yu nuh know...it slip mi fi listen. Until today... Richie, who was in Jamaica a deal with a project (mi soon mek unno peep dat) called me and asked me if I knew the artist name Gypytian who was mashing up the whole place in Jamaica. Of course I said, who?. He said, listen to this, and proceeded to let me hear the track, Serious Times. Needless to say, I was immediately impressed. And I had to have a copy, digits, everything. Richie neva waste no time either, and in about ten minutes, I had it all. Richie handed me the cd with the track (that you should be hearing if your volume is up), and I immediately called Ja. Mr Wong, Gyptian's manager, was courteous and sweet. We spoke for a few minutes, then he handed the phone to Windel. Windel Edwards aka Gyptian that is. According to Gyptian, who has been involved in the Reggae biz on a full-time basis for approximately one year, said he was born on a blessed day Oct 25th, 1983. He mentioned that he is inspired by the wind, (name close to it to), and other positive artists such as, Fantan Mojah, I-Wayne, Bascom X, Sizzla, and like many others, he got his start singing in church. Born in St Andrew, Gyptian descibes himself as 'humble and calm as the wind...although at times, the wind turn hurricane and haffi blow off house top.' He has performed on many local shows in Jamaica, and currently his hit tune Serious Times, along with the video, is the talk about tune on the island. At twenty-two years young, I was impressed that this young man had such insight as to the way the world a run ya now. I asked how this particular song came about, and he told me it was in a dream. He dreamt he was in Europe performing on stage, and he immediately [rise] up and 'catch the punchline'. The rest of the song followed. Gyptian wants to send nuff respect and big up to Mr Wong, who he says is responsible for making everthing happen. I have to send big up to Richie, for helping to make my Memorial Day memorable. Another positive artist...another positive tune... Positive representation of our culture, our music, of ourselves... Look and listen out for Gyptian...'Memba Mi Told Yu'!!! Most High!!!

אופסי ../images/Emo9.gif התכוונתי Gyptian..

ולא מיסטר ווגאס... כנראה העארק כן משפיעעע

קבלו גם המלצה על המקום שאני נמצאת-

בו עכשיו, קוראים למקום 'וינסטון' כן כמו הסיגריות חהחה.. יש בו מחשב ללקוחות, ואין משהו מעניין לעשות ביום א' חוץ מלרבוץ פה, ללכת לעשות איזה שאכטה.. לבוא לאכול פה טוסט- אגב הטוסטים כאן מעולים!!! אז תהנו מהקישורים.. אני אשתדל לשים כאן עוד כמה חיחי
-כשף!

למעלה