Sharing our rooms can be a start

• פותח הנושא Emc2
  • פורסם בתאריך

Emc2

Sharing our rooms can be a start

As your room is YOUR own personal space and says more about you than thousands of words you might write. But thanks to technology most of us spend our time staring at a square box rather than our bed sheets, so I suggest we post our Desktops as well! This is something I can actually do while at work (but remember this is my "work" desktop, so sadly enough for you no links to animal on animal actions) A prize would be given to those who can tell me from where the picture is taken (in case of multiple right answers, I will pick the person I like best)

MissUnKnown

Ok, this is my home PC

i try to keep my desktop as neat as possible, not to many icons, everything has its place... which is the complete opposite to the state of my room
as you saw in the pictures

Emc2

Is that the beginning of the Jordaan?

If you start walking from the ferry station (near oude Houthaven) towards the south? It has to be!

Emc2

Yeah... The Jordaan ../images/Emo3.gif

was slighty off, as I thought it was more to the north, but It least I got the right hood

MissCunningham

לאחרונה סידרתי את התיקיות בסדר מופתי

אז אין לי יותר מידיי בלאגן על הדסקטופ... הוא דיי משעמם למען האמת.

Emc2

Come on

Don’t tell me you didn't just add the link to the forum JUST NOW... I mean seriously.... seriously!

MissCunningham

I didn't, freak

זה קישור מאוד מאוד מאוד ישן, נראה לי שאם תנסה להוסיף קישור לדסקטופ של איזשהו פורום בתפוז גם יהיה לוגו שונה. זה עוד מלפני ששינו את כל מערכת הפורומים והתצוגה.

MissCunningham

את ברצינות Keeping track of ארוחות הבוקר שלך?

(אני ממש משתדלת לתרגל את הצרפתית שעוד זכורה לי מהתיכון, כפי שאת רואה...
) והחתולה שלך כל כך יפה!

AngeIDust

לא לא לא

זה פשוט קובץ של הדיאטנית לאכילה נכונה (פשוט אין לו שם) ארוחות הבוקר שלי הן לא כאלה מגוונות שאני צריכה לכתוב אותן כל יום בשביל לזכור וזה חתול והוא מת

kit k@t

הסלון שלנו

עברנו לבית שלנו לפני חודש ככה, אין לנו עדיין ממש ריצפה אבל אנחנו עובדים על זה.... מחר אני יכולה אולי לשים תמונה של חדר האמבטיה שעבדתי עליו במשך השבוע האחרון... היום צבעתי, אולי מחר יהיה מוכן. קאט

למעלה