Tribes 2 definetly

MigO!

Tribes 2 definetly

banning me wasn`t such a good idea huh? forgot cookies... bitchs... anyway tribes 2 is the most expected game sierra already announced about a tourney which the winners will get 50k $ pretty high amount, huh? Icy is super right MP games will own forever that`s why PC will own forever Btw kobi- I don`t like the idea of where is migo where is migo and banning me at the same time a much better forum games.netvision.net.il

ilanos

Nope

Tribes 2 will be a cool game, but it won`t be hit. Quake 3 wasn`t a hit. Unreal Tornement wasnt a hit, and Tribes 2 won`t either. Those kind of games are fun, but hardly sell. And the Pc allready doesn`t own the market, if you look at sales figures. Just in your head, migo.

ice-phoenix

Ilan

MP owz the world do U know how much ppl play q3 or ut every second hehe install gamespy and refresh the whole q3 section it will take U about an hour refresh the whole q2 section and it will take U about 3.5 hours belive me MP is the only thing that will keep the PC runing

ilanos

stupid

שמע, הלכת פעם לקניון בישראל? או סתם באיזה רחוב בתל-אביב? יש שם המון אנשים! המון! ישראל זו בטח המדינה עם האוכלוסיה הגדולה ביותר בעולם! שמעף לפני שאתה נותן עוד הערה מטפושת כזאת, תחשוב טוב מה אתה אומר. זה שאתה רואה הרבה אנשים משחקים זה לא אומר שיש הרבה כאלה שהלכו וקנו את המשחקים האלה. יופי שאתה ועוד כמה מיליונים נהנים מהמשחקים האלה, אבל יש כמה מאות מיליונים שיושבים בבית ומשחקים בפלייסטיישן שלהם. כשיבוא היום ומפתחי משחקים יצטרכו לבחור באיזה שוק הם רוצים לפעול, מה אתה חשוב הם יעשו? וחוצמזה, גם לפלייסטיישן 2 וגם לאיקס בוקס יהיו אפשרויות של משחק מרובה משתתפים.

MigO!

look at the question

okokok ilan the question was the most expected game and not most selling right, ppl don`t buy q2 and q3... and even tribes but tribes 2 is the most expected game what so ever ppl will copy it I odn`t care.. but they are expecting for it

ilanos

נו?

השאלה הייתה מי יהיה ה-להיט- הגדול הבא. להיט - המשחק הנמכר ביותר, לא המשחק שהכי הרבה אנשים מחכים לו. ואגב, גם כאן טרייבס 2 לא לוקח. יש הרבה יותר אנשים שמחכים לבאלדורס גייט 2.

ilanos

hey

I didn`t call you stupid. I just called the post stupid. The Playstation 1 allready has a community a 100 times bigger than Q2 or 3, looking at sales figures. Tens of millions of people are going to have a PS2, why the hell wouldn`t they join in to a multyplayer game?

MigO!

hi

that what you think you have never seen lp at USA... don`t talk if you don`t know what you`re talking about

ilanos

You both miss the point

Im talking about sales figures migo, sales figures. Those little numbers that represent how many copies of each game are sold. And I can tell you that ``Dressing with Barby`` sold better than Quake 3. It`s not something I made up. It`s a fact. Those games just dont sell well. And if you are talking about the ``Quakecon`` Lan Party, you are talking about a con where almost every US quake fan went to. If you`ll try to put all Starcraft fans in one place, there won`t be enugh space in three soccer stadiums.

ilanos

but

They didnt sell to well either. Tribes was a bug failure in the market. Didnt sale half as much as you`d think it should have.

למעלה