משחק

GothicAngel

זה מצחיק???../images/Emo29.gif

מה עם הכובע הענקי הזה ועליו המשקפיים? ובהתחלה ששמעת את זה אמרת שזה שיא דוחה והתחלת לחרוש עליו
אחחח.. ההשפעה שלי על אנשים..

GothicAngel

ואני מסטולה?!../images/Emo29.gif

מסטולה אבל לפחות החלטית! עם גראס.. בלי גראס..

GothicAngel

ולהילוליה../images/Emo13.gif../images/Emo29.gif

למרות שעדי גנבה לי את הרעיון.. שם השיר: שלח לי מלאך מבצע: משינה שלח לי מלאך שיקח, שיקח אותי ללב שאוהב ומחכה לי ורוצה בי כל הזמן שלח לי מלאך שאותי ואותך הוא לא יקח למקום שאין בו מה שיש פה כל הזמן ולפעמים הכל נראה אותו דבר ולפעמים, פתאום, יש רגע מאושר שלח לי מלאך שישמח וידליק פה את האור וישמור על מה שיש לשמור פה כל הזמן סתם הזיות זה גן חיות אריות ונמרים ואחרים מנסים למצוא מקום לחיות בו כל הזמן כן לפעמים הכל נראה אותו דבר ולפעמים, פתאום, יש רגע

DARK ANGEL14

מיאו../images/Emo70.gifלשירלי../images/Emo3.gif../images/Emo15.gif

שקטה אבל מגניפה
קבלי שיר נחמד

HELLO Through a different kind of silence I'm waiting, I'm wasting Into the road of sadness I'm walking without you Hello, hello, hello, hello Is it gonna last? Why don't you come and take me with you? And so I know you had to go I'm dreaming of the past An echo of the years we passed through Asleep in your arms I'm drifting I'm falling in sorrow Dead to the world you left me In footsteps I follow Hello, hello, hello, hello Is it gonna last? Why don't you come and take me with you? And so I know you had to go I'm dreaming of the past An echo of the years we passed through (LYRICS - Steven Wilson and Aviv Geffen)​
מקווה שאהבת..אני אהבתי...מישי אהמ אמרה לי שזה נחמד

GothicAngel

מישהיי..../images/Emo3.gif../images/Emo29.gif

מישהי אהם אהם.. אמרה שזה מעולה! מתקפת הבלאקפילד לא תמה!

black dog angel

תודה!!!!!!!!../images/Emo24.gif../images/Emo140.gif../images/Emo24.gif

אין לך מושג כמה שאני מאושרת עכשיו!! את בנאדם טוב
מותק!!!
קבלי מיליון פרחים!!!!!! לאב יו!

black dog angel

והנה אחד בשבילך../images/Emo24.gif../images/Emo8.gif

בהחלט כל המצב רוח שלי הוקפץ בגלל השיר הזה.... זה בשבילך!שתהי מאושרת כל החיים!
שם השיר: beautiful day מבצע: u2 The heart is a bloom Shoots up through the stony ground There's no room No space to rent in this town You're out of luck And the reason that you had to care The traffic is stuck And you're not moving anywhere You thought you'd found a friend To take you out of this place Someone you could lend a hand In return for grace It's a beautiful day Sky falls, you feel like It's a beautiful day Don't let it get away You're on the road But you've got no destination You're in the mud In the maze of her imagination You love this town Even if that doesn't ring true You've been all over And it's been all over you It's a beautiful day Don't let it get away It's a beautiful day Touch me Take me to that other place Teach me I know I'm not a hopeless case See the world in green and blue See China right in front of you See the canyons broken by cloud See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out See the Bedouin fires at night See the oil fields at first light And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth After the flood all the colors came out It was a beautiful day Don't let it get away Beautiful day Touch me Take me to that other place Reach me I know I'm not a hopeless case What you don't have you don't need it now What you don't know you can feel it somehow What you don't have you don't need it now Don't need it now Was a beautiful day

Thestral

להילה../images/Emo108.gif

Im under your spell (היש צורך אחרי שנה וחצי להסביר למה
)
I lived my life in shadow Never the sun on my face It didn't seem so sad, though I figured that was my place Now I’m bathed in light Something just isn't right I’m under your spell How else could it be Anyone would notice me? It's magic, I can tell How you set me free Brought me out so easily I saw a world enchanted Spirits and charms in the air I always took for granted I was the only one there But your power shone Brighter than any I’ve known I’m under your spell Nothing I can do You just took my soul with you You worked your charm so well Finally, I knew Everything I dreamed was true You made me believe The moon to the tide I can feel you inside I’m under your spell Surging like the sea Wanting you so helplessly I break with every swell Lost in ecstasy Spread beneath my willow tree You make me com-plete You make me com-plete You make me com-plete You make me

DARK ANGEL14

אחד גם לאלינה../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo15.gif

שנטשה בגלל המחשב הנכה שלה
אז אני יודעת שאת אוהבת את הביטלס...
חיפשתי ליריקס מעניינים שלהם... מצאתי שיר שאני מדמיינת את המחשב שלך שר לך,
הוא נקרא HELP אז קבלי נא
:
Help, I need somebody, Help, not just anybody, Help, you know I need someone, help. When I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in any way. But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured, Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors. Help me if you can, I'm feeling down And I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, Won't you please, please help me. And now my life has changed in oh so many ways, My independence seems to vanish in the haze. But every now and then I feel so insecure, I know that I just need you like I've never done before. Help me if you can, I'm feeling down And I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, Won't you please, please help me. When I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in any way. But now these daya are gone, I'm not so self assured, Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors. Help me if you can, I'm feeling down And I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh​
תודי שזה מצחיק

DARK ANGEL14

חחח אלינה אוהבת אותם../images/Emo15.gif

אין לי שום דבר נגדם חוצמזה שאני לא שומעת את המוזיקה שלהם LOL
ז"א אם אני אתאהב בשיר שלהם אני לא אתנגד...בינתיים
נמנמנמ

למעלה