חושבת
חחחחחחחחחחחח סתם
את יודעת שאני מתה עליך

Thestral

למאיה.../images/Emo108.gif

כי יש לנו רגש פרטי-מיוחד
private emotion ריקי מרטין/
מג'ה
Every endless night has a dawning day Every darkest sky has a shining ray And it shines on you baby can't you see You're the only one who can shine for me It's a private emotion that fills you tonight And a silence falls between us As the shadows steal the light And wherever you may find it Wherever it may lead Let your private emotion come to me Come to me When your soul is tired and your heart is weak Do you think of love as a one way street Well it runs both ways, open up your eyes Can't you see me here, how can you deny It's a private emotion that fills you tonight And a silence falls between us As the shadows steal the light And wherever you may find it Wherever it may lead Let your private emotion come to me Come to me Every endless night has a dawning day Every darkest sky has a shining ray It takes a lot to laugh as your tears go by But you can find me here till your tears run dry It's a private emotion that fills you tonight And a silence falls between us As the shadows steal the light And wherever you may find it Wherever it may lead Let your private emotion come to me Come to me

Thestral

מיכל- הכוסונת!../images/Emo108.gif

את גן-עדן על כדור הארץ^^; Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth When the night falls down I wait for you And you come around And the world's alive With the sound of kids On the street outside When you walk into the room You pull me close and we start to move And we're spinning with the stars above And you lift me up in a wave of love... Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth When I feel alone I reach for you And you bring me home When I'm lost at sea I hear your voice And it carries me In this world we're just beginning To understand the miracle of living Baby I was afraid before But I'm not afraid anymore Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth (instrumental) In this world we're just beginning To understand the miracle of living Baby I was afraid before But I'm not afraid anymore Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth

GothicAngel

הגזמת..../images/Emo9.gif../images/Emo29.gif

גן עדן? שתכיר אותי יותר אז תחשוב שאני גיהנום! אבל תודה

מלאכית16

טוף. אז הצלחתי לגבש משהו../images/Emo110.gif|קר|

החלטתי שדיסני יידבר הכי טוב בשבילי. אז את השיר הראשון אני מקדישה לאודי, המנסה להשתלב בפורום שהוא אפילו לא אוהב את הנושא עליו מדברים.
Part of that world/ דיסני (בת הים הקטנה) Look at this stuff Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who has ev'rything? Look at this trove Treasures untold How many wonders can one cavern hold? Lookin' around here you'd think (Sure) she's got everything I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore (You want thingamabobs? I got twenty) But who cares? No big deal I want more I wanna be where the people are I wanna see Wanna see 'em dancin' Walkin' around on those (Whad'ya call 'em?) oh - feet Flippin' your fins you don't get too far Legs are required for jumpin', dancin' Strollin' along down a (What's that word again?) street Up where they walk Up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun Wanderin' free Wish I could be Part of that world What would I give If I could live Outta these waters? What would I pay To spend a day Warm on the sand? Betcha on land They understand Bet they don't reprimand their daughters Bright young women Sick o' swimmin' Ready to stand And ready to know what the people know Ask 'em my questions And get some answers What's a fire and why does it (What's the word?) burn? When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love Love to explore that shore above? Out of the sea Wish I could be Part of that world

מלאכית16

ולמאיה.../images/Emo110.gif|קר|

המגניבה שלא עושה חשבון לאף אחד.. אני מקדישה את האקונה מטטה..
האקונה מטטה/דיסני (מלך האריות)
[Timon:] Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase [Pumba:] Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze [Timon:] It means no worries For the rest of your days It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata! When he was a young warthog [Pumba:] When I was a young warthog [Timon:] He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal He could clear the savannah after ev'ry meal [Pumba:] I'm a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinned And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind And, oh, the shame [Timon:] He was ashamed [Pumba:] Thought-a changin' my name [Timon:] Oh, what's in a name [Pumba:] And I got downhearted [Timon:] How did you feel [Pumba:] Ev'rytime that I... [Timon:] Hey, not in front of the Kids [Pumba:] Oh, sorry. [Both:] Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze [Simba:] It means no worries For the rest of your days It's our problem-free philosophy [All:] Hakuna Matata! Hakuna...it means no worries For the rest of your days It's our problem-free philosophy​

מלאכית16

ולעדדדדייי../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo110.gif|קר|

את השיר בל מהיפה והחיה..כי היא הילדה הכי יפההה בעולם. וגם הכי מיוחדת. (והיא גם גרה בחור
)
Belle/ דיסני (היפה והחיה)
[Belle:] Little town It's a quiet village Ev'ry day Like the one before Little town Full of little people Waking up to say: [Townsfolk:] Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! [Belle:] There goes the baker with his tray, like always The same old bread and rolls to sell Ev'ry morning just the same Since the morning that we came To this poor provincial town [Baker:] Good Morning, Belle! [Belle:] 'Morning, Monsieur. [Baker:] Where are you off to? [Belle:] The bookshop. I just finished the most wonderful story about a beanstalk and an ogre and a - [Baker:] That's nice. Marie! The baguettes! Hurry up! ) [Townsfolk:] Look there she goes that girl is strange, no question Dazed and distracted, can't you tell? Never part of any crowd 'Cause her head's up on some cloud No denying she's a funny girl that Belle [Man I:] Bonjour [Woman I:] Good day [Man I:] How is your fam'ly? [Woman II:] Bonjour [Man II:] Good day [Woman II:] How is your wife? [Woman III:] I need six eggs [Man III:] That's too expensive [Belle:] There must be more than this provincial life [Bookseller:] Ah, Belle. [Belle:] Good Morning. I've come to return the book I borrowed. [Bookseller:] Finished already? [Belle:] Oh, I couldn't put it down. Have you got anything new? [Bookseller:] Ha Ha! Not since yesterday. [Belle:] That's all right. I'll borrow . . . . . this one! [Bookseller:] That one? But you've read it twice! [Belle:] Well, it's my favorite! Far off places, daring swordfights, magic spells, a prince in disguise - [Bookseller:] If you like it all that much, it's yours! [Belle:] But sir! [Bookseller:] I insist. [Belle:] Well, thank you. Thank you very much! [Townsfolk:] Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar I wonder if she's feeling well With a dreamy far-off look And her nose stuck in a book What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle [Belle:] Oh, isn't this amazing? It's my fav'rite part because you'll see Here's where she meets Prince Charming But she won't discover that it's him 'til chapter three [Woman:] Now it's no wonder that her name means "beauty" Her looks have got no parallel [Shopkeeper:] But behind that fair facade I'm afraid she's rather odd Very diff'rent from the rest of us [Townsfolk:] She's nothing like the rest of us Yes, diff'rent from the rest of us is Belle [LeFou:] Wow! You didn't miss a shot, Gaston! You're the greatest hunter in the whole world! [Gaston:] I know. [LeFou:] No beast alive stands a chance against you. Ha ha ha! And no girl, for that matter. [Gaston:] It's true, LeFou. And I've got my sights set on that one. [LeFou:] Hm! The inventor's daughter? [Gaston:] She's the one - the lucky girl I'm going to marry. [LeFou:] But she's - [Gaston​

מלאכית16

ולענבל...../images/Emo110.gif|קר|

שהיא בהחלט גדולה מהחיים.
Larger than life/ Backstreet Boys I may run and hide When you're screamin' my name, alright But let me tell you now There are prices to fame, alright All of our time spent in flashes of light Chorus: All you people can't you see, can't you see How your love's affecting our reality Every time we're down You can make it right And that makes you larger than life Looking at the crowd And I see your body sway, c'mon Wishin' I could thank you in a different way, c'mon Coz' all of your time spent keeps us alive All you people can't you see, can't you see How your love's affecting our reality Every time we're down You can make it right And that makes you larger than life All of your time spent keeps us alive All you people can't you see, can't you see How your love's affecting our reality Every time we're down You can make it right And that makes you larger than life Yeah, every time we're down Yeah, you can make it right Yeah, and that's what makes you larger than life

מלאכית16

ולאלן ריקמן../images/Emo3.gif...../images/Emo110.gif|קר|

Right Said Fred/I'm Too Sexy I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love Love's going to leave me I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt So sexy it hurts And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan New York and Japan And I'm too sexy for your party Too sexy for your party No way I'm disco dancing I'm a model you know what I mean And I do my little turn on the catwalk Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah I do my little turn on the catwalk I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car Too sexy by far And I'm too sexy for my hat Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that I'm a model you know what I mean And I do my little turn on the catwalk Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah I shake my little touche on the catwalk I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my 'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean And I do my little turn on the catwalk Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah I shake my little touche on the catwalk I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat Poor pussy poor pussy cat I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love Love's going to leave me And I'm too sexy for this song

מלאכית16

ולנטע...../images/Emo110.gif|קר|

לפני שראיתי אותך דימיינתי אותך כמו דמות מסדרת אנימה חמודה..ומתרגזת כשמקניטים את דניעל
אז השיר הזה הוא מסאקורה (סורי, את פשוט כזו סאקוראית.
והיא גם מתעצבנת על אח שלה שכל הזמן יורד עליה..זה מזכיר לי אותך מתעצבנת עלי ועל עדי
) בעיקרון הוא מדבר על אהבה..והוא חמוד..אז דמייני שאת מבינה מה השיר אומר
(אם את רוצה אני יכולה לשלוח לך את השיר...וכמובן גם את התרגום
) לאב יו..
Catch You Catch me/ Card Captor Sakura aitai na aenai na setsunai na kono kimochi ienai no iitai no CHANSU nogashite bakari datte (datte) datte (datte) tsubasa hiroge futari de sora wo MARASON yume wo YUNIZON shitai hora Catch You Catch You Catch Me Catch Me matte kotchi wo muite SUKI da to itte sou Nice to Meet You Good to See You kitto atashi no omoi anata no HA-TO ni tonde tonde tonde yuke ma - yo - wa - na - i [1] tama ni ne nakunatchau karada no BATTERI- anata no egao de itsumo juuden manTAN PAWA- bakuhatsu shichae o-negai (o-negai) o-negai (o-negai) mazu wa o-tomodachi kara waratte mitsumete tanoshii mainichi ni shitai hora Catch You Catch You Catch Me Catch Me ZETTAI unmei datte o-niai datte sou Nice to Meet You Good to See You kitto dare ni mo makenai anata ni sekai de ichiban ichiban ichiban ichiban KO - I - SHI - TE - 'RU hora Catch You Catch You Catch Me Catch Me matte kotchi wo muite SUKI da to itte sou Nice to Meet You Good to See You kitto atashi no omoi anata no HA-TO ni tonde tonde tonde yuke ma - yo - wa - na - i hora Catch You Catch You Catch Me Catch Me ZETTAI unmei datte o-niai datte sou Nice to Meet You Good to See You kitto dare ni mo makenai anata ni sekai de ichiban ichiban ichiban ichiban KO - I - SHI - TE - 'RU

מלאכית16

ולאביגיל..../images/Emo110.gif|קר|

כזה יופי וכזו חוכמה לא ניתן לתאר במילים... ולכן המילים של השיר לא הכי חשובות בעולם..אבל המנגינה והקול האלוהי של הזמרת (אניה) הם מה שבאמת חשוב. אם יוצא לך- תקשיבי לשיר הזה.. הוא מזכיר לי את ליב טייילוררר...היא גם מושללמתתת..
only time/ enya Who can say where the road goes, Where the day flows, only time? And who can say if your love grows, As your hearth chose, only time? Who can say why your heart sights, As your live flies, only time? And who can say why your heart cries when your love lies, only time? Who can say when the roads meet, That love might be ,in your heart? and who can say when the day sleeps, and the night keeps all your heart? Night keeps all your heart..... Who can say if your love groves, As your heart chose, only time? And who can say where the road goes Where the day flows, only time? Who knows? Only time Who knows? Only time

מלאכית16

ולאלינה...../images/Emo110.gif|קר|

שתמיד שמחה ותמיד גורמת לי לשמוח.
וכמובן שהיא גם מאוד כשרונית, ויש לה טעם טוב בגברים
singing in the rain/ frank sinatra Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du I´m singin´ in the rain Just singin´ in the rain, What a glorious feeling, And I´m happy again. I´m laughing at clouds So dark, up above, The sun´s in my heart And I´m ready for love. Let the stormy clouds chase. Everyone from the place, Come on with the rain I have a smile on my face. I´ll walk down the lane With a happy refrain Just singin', singin' in the rain. Dancing in the rain. I'm happy again. I'm singin' and dancin' in the rain. Dancin' and singin' in the rain

מלאכית16

ולמיכל..../images/Emo110.gif|קר|

שהקדישה לי שיר..ושהיא גם חמודהה...^^
circle of life/ דיסני (מלך האריות) From the day we arrive on the planet And blinking, step into the sun There's more to see than can ever be seen More to do than can ever be done There's far too much to take in here More to find than can ever be found But the sun rolling high Through the sapphire sky Keeps great and small on the endless round It's the circle of life And it moves us all Through despair and hope Through faith and love Till we find our place On the path unwinding In the circle The circle of life

למעלה